I’ve just been nominated for the Liebster award by http://www.crimsondaylight.wordpress.comThank you so much!
* Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
* Give 11 random facts about yourself.
* Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
* Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
* Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are my answers:
01. Your favorite supernatural creature? This is easy. A dragon. I fell in love with dragons after reading JRR Tolkein’s books. The love was furthered by my forays into playing Dungeons and Dragons. Both bad and good dragons fascinate me in equal measure!
02. Your favourite characteristic about yourself? Ummmm, this is a hard one for me. I find it incredibly difficult to say anything positive about myself. I guess it would be that I’m very caring.
03. Your least favorite characteristic about yourself? I’m too weak and pathetic & I take everything far too personally.
04. What’s the type of character (in books, films etc) that you absolutely cannot stand? Simple. Bullies. Bullies are scum.
05. Dogs or cats? Cats, cats, cats!
06. How would you choose to spend a lazy day? Relaxing, reading, writing letters and blogging.
07. The last thing you watched on T.V? Mock the Week.
08. Your favorite Harry Potter character? Hermione. She’s incredibly clever and selfless and brave.
09. How would you kill your arch enemy? With kindness.
10. What’s your guilty pleasure? Watching The X Factor.
11. The most embarrasing thing you’ve done (that you’re willing to share)? Walking out of the toilet at work with a toilet paper tail!
Now, here are 11 random facts about me.
1, I am a passionate animal rights advocate.
2, I quit smoking eight years ago.
3, I am teetotal.
4, I love to read.
5, I collect Hello Kitty stuff.
6, I’m an avid pen paller.
7, Bad grammar infuriates me.
8, Text speak guarantees I will ignore you.
9, I hate bullies and men who hit women.
10, I love Chinese food.
11, I would love to be a writer.
The blogs that I have nominated are:
Here are my 11 questions:
1, What is your all time favourite book?
2, Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
3, Do you vote?
4, What is your favourite food?
5, Do you eat meat? Why/why not?
6, Which musical artist speaks to you the most?
7, Do you enjoy being barefoot?
8, Would you turn in your best friend if you discovered they were selling drugs?
9, Has your life changed dramatically at any point?
10, If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
11, Would you like to be famous? If not, why not?