Rules For Accepting The Bookfangirling Award:
Create a post to accept your award. Many thanks to http://www.ajoobacats.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. I’m truly flattered.
Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
Answer the questions we have below
Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
My Nominees for The Bookfangirling Award
There is no obligation to accept or not take part in this award, but I hope you will want to participate.
My Five Questions:
1. Where do you get inspired most to choose books to read? I’ve got to be honest. It’s on the Goodreads website. From both seeing what my friends are reading and looking at what is new/popular in the genres that I enjoy reading.
2. Have you ever had a crush on an author? Who? Haha, I do yes. I have two author crushes and I cannot choose between them, so I shall tell you both. My first author crush is Tess Gerritsen. Her Rizzoli and Isles series are stunningly well written. The second is Angela Marstons. She is an up and coming UK crime writer and damn is she good! She writes the DI Kim Stone series. Stellar books!
3. Is there a genre you would like to get into but just haven’t yet? Ummm, that’s kind of a grey one. I have read some vampire books but that was a long time ago. I would really like to read the Sooki Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris.
4. Which book do you fangirl over the most? This is a book from my childhood. My mum bought it for me to cheer me up once. It barely left my hands for months and I can still read it with the same passion and magic in my heart as I did when I was 10 years old. It’s called The Swish of the Curtain by Pamela Brown.
5. What do you enjoy most about book blogging? I love it because it helps me to revisit the story as I write a review. I often spot aspects of a story that I missed the first time around. This gives me an enrichment to the story that I really enjoy. I also love writing about my experience with a book so that it can help other book lovers on the quest for their next book.
My five questions:
1. What is the last book you read and what did you think of it?
2. What one book means more to you than any other and why?
3. If you could write a book, what would you write about?
4. Have you ever been unable to finish a book? Why?
5. What is your opinion on ereaders? Do you like them? Are they worth it?
I look forward to reading your replies!